Stoneshire Real Estate
Welcome to Stoneshire, home to The Links at Spruce Grove's prestigious golf course. You will find only tasteful, elegant, stunning, affordable dream homes in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood. The real estate market consists primarily of single detached homes averaging in the mid $600,000s. And for a little extra, you can even find homes with a perfect view of the golf course. You will also be able to find some duplexes in this community, so there is something for everyone. With plenty of parks, walking trails and local amenities, this is a dream location to find your forever home. Read More...
Stoneshire Neighbourhood in Spruce Grove
Bordered by major commuting routes such as Calahoo Road, Longview Drive, Century Road and Grove Drive, Stoneshire is an ideal location to call home. It has many parks, is minutes away from countless amenities, and is near schools and The Links at Spruce Grove golf course. The curb appeal in this neighbourhood is something to see; you can feel that homeowners take pride in where they live. Beautiful, luxurious homes where you don’t need deep pockets are everyone’s dream. Development started in the 1990s and continues to evolve. It is a sought-after community with everything you need right out your front door.
Stoneshire Community Highlights
- Sought After Luxuriously Affordable Neighbourhood
- Home to The Links at Spruce Grove Golf Course
- Plenty of Parks, Walking Trails and Playgrounds
- Easy Access to Commuting Routes
- Surrounding Communities: Fieldstone, Hilldowns, Woodside and Aspenglen
Stoneshire Community Schools
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
- Spruce Grove Composite High School
- St. Marguerite Catholic School