Forest Lawn Homes For Sale
Welcome to Forest Lawn, one of the more mature and hidden neighbourhoods on the eastern side of St. Albert. The real estate market consists primarily of low or middle-density housing zones with affordable home prices averaging in the mid $350,000s. Development began in the 1970s and now has a population of over 2,740. The attraction to this community is the stunning and peaceful Elm trees that line the streets. It consists mainly of single-family homes, but there are some townhouse options as well. There are plenty of parks, schools and amenities nearby for you to enjoy while taking in the quiet suburban lifestyle of Forest Lawn. Grab a bite to eat with the family at the Pizza Garage, or spend the day at Flagstone Park with the kiddos and pups. Easy access to St. Albert Trail and Campbell road makes that commute into Edmonton a breeze. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Read More...
The area of Forest Lawn is quiet and very abundant with large oak trees. The Forest Lawn neighbourhood isn’t always quiet though. When you head down to the nearby hockey rinks or the close by schools, the area becomes a friendly, fun community! This Forest Lawn AB neighbourhood is very popular for families wanting to be near the coveted Francophone elementary and junior high school and the heart of the city. If you love the quiet, serenity, but also enjoy a comfortable community atmosphere, Forest Lawn is for you! Start your Forest Lawn MLS® search today.
And for your convenience, consider registering for a free account to receive automatic email notifications when new listings come on the St. Albert market that match your search criteria. Show Less...
Forest Lawn Neighbourhood in St. Albert
Bordered by major commuting routes such as St. Albert Trail, Sir Winston Churchill Avenue, Boudreau Road, and Hebert Road, Forest Lawn is an ideal location to call home. Known for its gorgeous elm tree-lined streets and abundance of low-density residential houses, residents of Forest Lawn move here to stay. The building started in the 1970s; it is home to St. Albert’s Fountain Park pool and many school options. It was up for debate on what to do with the land, and it was decided to make this geared toward families. There are plenty of green spaces, and it is near many everyday essentials. Those who live in Forest Lawn appreciate the affordable real estate values and the fact that they can put down some roots having everything they need.
Forest Lawn Community Highlights
- Towering, Majestic Elm Tree Lined Streets
- Home to the Popular Fountain Park Pool
- Easy access to Anthony Henday and Other Major Routes
- Many School Options
- Lots of Parks and Recreational Activities
- Plenty of Local Eats and Shops Nearby
- Close to Servus Credit Union Place
- Slower Paced Community
- Surrounding Communities are Braeside, Pineview and Akinsdale
Forest Lawn Community Schools
- Elementary: École Marie Poburan (French Immersion), Leo Nickerson, Lorne Akins, Sir Alexander Mackenzie, Holy Family Catholic School
- Junior High: École Secondaire Sainte Marguerite d’Youville (French Immersion), Lorne Akins, Richard S. Fowler Catholic Junior High School
- High School: École Secondaire St. Albert Catholic High School, Paul Kane High School
Link to the City of St. Albert for more information about Schools