Lacombe Park Homes for Sale
Welcome to Lacombe Park, a large neighbourhood in central St. Albert. This is the largest neighbourhood in the city and was designed to have something for everyone. The real estate market consists of single-family homes, townhouses, duplexes and condos. The majority of the residents live in single detached homes with an average cost of $500,000. Development began in the 1970s and now has a population of just over 7,500; residents of Lacombe Park enjoy countless amenities right at their fingertips, along with ample green spaces. Spoil yourself and your family with a night out at the delicious Nello’s Restaurant, or take advantage of the breathtaking Lacombe Lake Park while you enjoy fishing, walking, cycling or skating. Whatever you are in the mood for, Lacombe Park has it. Read More...
Displayed below are homes for sale in Lacombe Park, a community in St. Albert, AB updated daily from the Edmonton MLS®. These Lacombe Park real estate listings include large photos, maps, local school info and detailed property info.
If you are interested in any of these Lacombe Park homes, condos and townhomes for sale, you can request more info or schedule a showing from the detail page of each listing. We have access to the past sales history, property disclosures, and the local knowledge to help you interpret them. We can also provide you with the dates and prices of properties that have recently sold nearby in St. Albert.
And for your convenience, consider registering for a free account to receive automatic email notifications when new listings come on the St. Albert market that match your search criteria. Show Less...
Lacombe Park Neighbourhood in St. Albert
Bordered by major commuting options such as St. Albert Trail, Giroux Road and Ray Gibbon Drive, Lacombe Park is an ideal location to call home. Known for its abundance of parks and vast green spaces, this central St. Albert community is also close to favourable amenities. The building started in 1970, with the completion of Lacombe Lake Park in 1975. This was the most popular attraction to everyone in the city, from the Pond Hockey Championships to the Fire and Ice Festival that happens every February. Residents are also in love with the community's fenced dog park and wrapped lake. The welcoming and inviting vibe of this area will be sure to impress. Minutes away from the St. Albert Mall, Schools, Inglewood Town Centre and plenty of dining options, what more could you ask for?
Lacombe Park Community Highlights
- Huge Off Leash Dog Park
- Take up Some Fishing, go for a Skate or Bike the Trail at Lacombe Lake Park
- Convenience of Major City Commuting Arteries
- Abundance of Parks and Beautiful Walking Trails Connecting Lacombe Lake Park and Red Willow Park Trail
- Surrounding Communities Are Braeside, Deer Ridge and Erin Ridge
Lacombe Park Community Schools
- Elementary: Albert Lacombe Catholic School, Bertha Kennedy Catholic School, École Father Jan (French Immersion), Muriel Martin, Robert Rundle, Ronald Harvey, Wild Rose
- Junior High: École Secondaire Sainte Marguerite d’Youville (French Immersion), Vincent J. Maloney Catholic Junior High School, William D. Cuts
- High School: Bellerose Composite High, École Secondaire St. Albert Catholic High School (English and French Immersion), Paul Kane (for French immersion only)