Oakmont Homes for Sale
The neighbourhood of Oakmont is located on the northeast quadrant of St. Albert, with many homes backing onto the stunning Sturgeon River with breathtaking views. The real estate market consists mainly of single-family homes ranging from the $450,000’s; however you are sure to find some pockets of middle-sized housing options as well. Development started in this attractive community in the early 1990s, and it has grown to a population of over 3,390. Enjoy the ever-prominent amenities at the Shops of Boudreau and get lost on the endless walking and biking trails. Easy commute into Edmonton, as well as ample transportation options. Read More...
Displayed below are homes for sale in Oakmont, a community in St. Albert, AB updated daily from the Edmonton MLS®. These Oakmont real estate listings include large photos, maps, local school info and detailed property info.
And for your convenience, consider registering for a free account to receive automatic email notifications when new listings come on the St. Albert market that match your search criteria. Show Less...
Oakmont Neighbourhood in St. Albert
North of Sturgeon River and southeast of Bellerose Drive, this sought-after community is known for its green spaces and a jewel of St. Albert - the Shops of Boudreau. Featuring Mercado Foods, Buco Pizzeria+Vino Bar and Delux Burger Bar. It is minutes from the St. Albert mall and the Botanic Park, yet you can still embrace those quiet river valley views. It all began with 100 acres of farmland owned by Peter and Mary Sarnowski. Their daughter June and her husband Robert inherited a portion of this land. They sold it for residential development, and both of them, along with many other St. Albert residents, still call Oakmont home. As a result, there are plenty of housing opportunities such as single-family, townhomes, duplexes and condos. You can raise your family with ample school choices or ease into retirement and embrace the scenery. Whatever stage of life you are in, the housing market in Oakmont indeed has something you will find to suit your needs. Read More...
Oakmont Community Highlights
- Backs Along the Sturgeon River
- Plenty of Walking Trails that lead to Red Willow Park
- Walking Distance to The St. Albert Botanic Park
- Lots of Green Space
- Located near the Shops of Boudreau
- Walking through Treed Areas
- Large Park with Outdoor Skating Rink
- Surrounding Communites are Erin Ridge, Kingswood, Erin Ridge North and Woodlands
Oakmont Community Schools
- Elementary: École Alexandre Tache, École Marie Poburan (French Immersion), Keenooshayo, Leo Nickerson, Neil M. Ross Catholic School
- Junior High: École Secondaire Sainte Marguerite d’Youville (French Immersion), Lorne Akins, Richard S. Fowler Catholic Junior High School
- High School: École Secondaire St. Albert Catholic High School (English and French Immersion), Paul Kane (for French immersion only)